Skip to content

  • Print
Payroll and HR

Looking ahead: Do you need to file an amended W-4?

Update Payroll with any changes in marital status or withholding
Dec 15, 2017

It's that time of the year to file an amended Form W-4 for the next calendar year if the number of your allowances has changed or you know that it will change at the beginning of the year. 

Payroll asks that Pacific employees please review their status for Federal and State withholding tax purposes. 

If there has been a change in your marital status or number of withholding allowances, you may need to revise forms W-4 (Federal Form) and DE-4 (State Form). These forms are available in Payroll or Human Resources. They are also available on-line here.

Join University of the Pacific on: Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn Youtube