Skip to content
  • Print

Scholarship Information

The Student Account's Office processes Cal Grant B Stipend forms along with external (non-Pacific) Scholarships for students.


Please return your Cal Grant B Stipend form to the Student Account's Office in person or by email to Please ensure that the form contains your name, Pacific ID number, signature and date. 


External (non-Pacific) Scholarships

Information about reporting external scholarship awards can be found on Financial Aid FAQ webpage. 

For further information regarding Scholarships, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 209.946.2421 or by email at