Skip to content
  • Print
return to Office of the Registrar


Office of the Registrar-Stockton
Knoles Hall, 1st Floor
Hours and Address:
8:30a - 5:00p M-F
Office of the Registrar
3601 Pacific Ave
Stockton, CA 95211

Change Program/Major/Advisor

To begin the process, download the  Program/Major Change Form. Complete your personal information and proposed changes to your program and obtain the appropriate signatures.  A new advisor will be assigned to you by the new department chair if you are adding a new program. 

Changing, Adding or Deleting a Degree, Major, or Minor.

Use the change of program form to change, add or delete degree, majors, and minors.  Fill out the shaded portion of the form and obtain the appropriate signatures by speaking with your current Dean's office and chair of proposed program change.

Changing Advisors

To change advisors fill out the shaded portion of the form and obtain the necessary signatures by speaking with the department chair.

Changing Catalog Year

Students can opt to follow newer catalog requirements.  Fill in the new catalog year in consultation with your current advisor.
Note: Students can't follow a previous catalogs requirement once they elect to move their catalog requirements forward.