Skip to content
  • Print

Housing Forms

Forms commonly used in Residential Life & Housing:



  • Housing Petition/Appeal Request (pdf)
    • For students asking to alter or terminate their housing agreement
    • Proper documentation and personal statement must be included for consideration
    • Petition committee meets weekly
  • Gender Inclusive Housing Request (pdf)
    • For students asking to reside in mix-gendered roommate groups
    • Applications and personal statements must be submitted as a roommate group for consideration
    • Applications are approved based on availability
  • Living at Home Request (pdf)
    • For first and second year students requesting to live at home or requesting an exemption to the Residential Living Policy

Requesting Disability Housing and Dining Accommodations — If you plan to live on-campus and need a housing or dining accommodation related to your disability, please complete the housing and dining accommodation request form and submit documentation in support of your request to the Office of Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD). Once this form is submitted, SSD will review your application and make appropriate recommendations to Housing & Residential Life regarding your housing and meal plan. If you have any questions about the accommodation process, please email and include “Housing and Dining Accommodation” in the subject line. Staff at SSD are available by phone at 209.946.3221.

For any question or concerns about forms please contact Residential Life & Housing at 209.946.2331 or email