Skip to content
McGeorge School of LawBurns TowerSan Francisco Campus
  • Print

Real Property & Space Planning

This department oversees the layout of the University's physical infrastructure at all three university campuses and manages leases, space utilization, and allocation.

Guiding Documents

Facilities Master Plan & Master Plan Amendment- Adopted by the Board in January 2011, amended in 2012 and again in 2013. Outlines the Long Term Vision for the University physical layout and organization of spaces through 2024.  

Green Building Policy - Adopted by the Board in October 2009. Clarifies what new buildings and renovations will be certified Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Silver or built to LEED Silver standards.


Project Initiation FAQ

1. I want to move or renovate my campus space. What do I do?
A: Review the Capital Project Process Flowchart to identify who you need to contact to advance your request. Complete the Capital Project and/or Space Re-Assignment Request form and email to Chris Madill.

2. Who pays for renovations to my physical space?
A: Projects requested by a specific Department or unit, are typically paid for by the requesting Department. The University does not maintain funds for these types of projects. While many requests of this nature are small (under $100,000 in total cost), even more costly physical improvements are required to have identified and secured funding prior to advancing the desired work.

3. I am a vendor, can you supply sample Service or Financing agreements? Yes. Visit Forms & Resources

4. I am an interested vendor, how do I learn about opportunities for work?A: Facilities maintains lists of interested firms and companies in the areas of (1) overall architectural services, (2) general contractors, (3) design-builders, and (4) project management/construction management services. If you are interested in work at one of Pacific's campuses, please contact Chris Madill to be added to our interest lists and to learn how we solicit and procure these services for upcoming projects.

Opportunities for Input

If you have feedback about campus facilities, consider contacting the following committees which address physical planning and changes to buildings or grounds. Committee charges and rosters can be accessed from the Office of the Provost page, List of Committees and Rosters

  • University Facilities Committee
  • Academic Facilities Improvements Committee
  • Sustainability Committee


Interactive Map

PDF Map (Download)

Physical Plant
1050 Brookside Dr. 
Stockton, CA 95211