Skip to content
  • RSS
  • Print

    Sort by  


    Tiger Day - Pacific's Biggest Event for Admitted Students and their Families! more

    Transcripts for all high school and college coursework are required for all freshman and must be sent to the Office of Admission, so find out how to get high school transcripts sent to college. more

    Information on How your classes Transfer/Articulate to Pacific using ROAR more

    University of the Pacific allows students to transfer coursework from other colleges and universities, counting toward a Pacific degree. Once you accumulate 70 units from all schools, including Pacific, additional community colleges courses will satisfy content requirements only and will not apply to the minimum units required for graduation more

    Tuition information for the Stockton Campus more