Skip to content
  • Print
return to Residential Life & Housing


Residential Life & Housing

8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, M-F
McCaffrey Center, 2nd Fl.
3601 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, CA 95211

Damages & Repairs

Verify Your Room or Apartment's Condition

The Apartment Condition Report is what we use to review the condition of your room and apartment space when you move-out. This review is how we assess damages for damage charges. It is very important that you note any issues like holes or scratches, missing or broken furniture, or any other issue with your apartment. We don't want you to be charged for any issue that you didn't cause. 

You will need to access your RoomPact account to complete your Apartment Condition Report. 

Here is a helpful reference guide to filling out your Apartment Condition Report. 

Access your RoomPact Account here

Damages to Rooms

You are responsible for loss of University property or damage to individual units and University furnishings. As a member of the residential community, you share responsibility for community damage within common areas. Common area damages are charged to the student's account at the end of the semester/term. You will be notified in writing and the cost of the repairs will be billed to your student account.

How to Submit a Work Order for a Room Repair 

Residents may not repair damages in a room, apartment or common area. When you request a repair, be as specific as possible. Due to the high number of requests at the beginning of each semester, there may be a delay in responding to your request. Your request is prioritized based on the type of repair and responded to as soon as possible.

To submit a request for a repair, send a detailed email to