Skip to content
  • Print

Submitting taxes

Send copies of your 2008 tax returns: As soon as possible, send a signed complete copy of your 2008 U.S. income tax return or Online Filing documents to the Financial Aid Office.

If parent information is required on your FAFSA, also send a copy of your parents' 2008 tax return.

If a tax return will not be filed, we will provide a Non-Filer's Statement for you to fill out.

Pacific may be able to award financial aid on the basis of your FAFSA alone, but no funds can be paid until the University has received and reviewed your current year income documentation.

If needed, contact the Office of Financial Aid