Skip to content
  • Print

Articulation Agreements (ROAR)

ROAR, Pacific's online articulation agreement database.Pacific's ROAR (Roam Online Articulation Reports) has been designed to show you how credits from other institutions and approved testing programs will transfer to Pacific. If you are a current student at Pacific thinking about taking courses elsewhere, ROAR will make the transfer process easier for you

Begin using Pacific's ROAR (Roam Online Articulation Reports)
(this may take a few seconds to load)

Important Note for Undergraduate Students Seeking to Take a Course at Another Institution: 

Current Pacific students should not register for a course at another institution without first receiving approval. if you plan to take a course at another institution - you must first file a Transfer Course Approval Request (TCAR) form with the Office of the Registrar. The completed form must be filed and approved PRIOR TO enrolling in the requested course at the other institution. Be sure to plan ahead as these forms can take up to three weeks to process.

  • A maximum of 18 units may be taken from Pacific and another institution in the same semester (term).
  • After completing the course, you must send an official transcript to the Office of the Admissions for processing. Failure to send an official transcript will result in a hold on your academic records.

For additional information, review Pacific's Transfer Credit Policy (available here on the public University website).