Skip to content
  • Print


Office of the Registrar-Stockton
Knoles Hall, 1st Floor
Hours and Address:
8:30a - 5:00p M-F
Office of the Registrar
3601 Pacific Ave
Stockton, CA 95211

Dental Current Students

Request for Documentation

Student documentation includes items such as official transcripts, GPA/rank, verification letters and more. Requests for student documentation can be made in person at the Office of the Registrar on the fourth floor by filling out a Request for Documentation Form; alternatively, you can fill out this form and email to:, fax it to 415.400.8498, or mail to the following address:

University of the Pacific
Office of the Registrar
155 Fifth Street, 4th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103

Family VISA Enrollment Status Letter

Students seeking a Family VISA Enrollment Status Letter should complete a request for documentation. Please select the "Other" box on the form and indicate that you are seeking such. Additionally, please attach a document including full name of VISA applicant as it reads on their passport, your relationship to the applicant (i.e. father, mother, etc.), their date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), their place of birth (city, country), and their current residence. Please submit this request to the Office of the Registrar.

Please ensure that you sign your form before submitting it.

Unofficial transcripts and report cards can be printed out online by logging in to your InsidePacific account.

You may elect to either pick up your documentation in the Office of the Registrar, or have it mailed directly to the individual or group of your choice. Please note that students requesting official transcripts for applications to post-graduate programs should submit the Request for School Documentation Form to Dr. Craig Yarborough, and should also read the Post-Graduate section below.

The Office of the Registrar processes up to 10 official transcripts free of charge only for dental students. After that, each transcript costs $5.

Students in the Dental Hygiene or all other Pacific programs, please request documentation from The Office of the University Registrar in Stockton here.

Post-Graduate Applications

Post-graduate applications are managed by Dr. Craig Yarborough. Students applying to post-graduate programs should request a postgraduate informational folder from Dr. Yarborough

Changing my name or address with the school

Information on your right to privacy

Information on the Right to Privacy Act (FERPA) can be found in the school catalog.

Other Resources


How long does it take for you to process my Request for Documentation?

We do our best to process all requests within 24-48 hours. In the event that your request is delayed due to unforeseen circumstances, we will contact you.

Can someone request my school documentation on my behalf?

Unfortunately, no. Due to privacy compliance, we are unable to process requests filed by anyone but the student the documentation pertains to. This includes siblings, parents, guardians, and spouses. All Requests for Documentation must also be signed by the student or alumni submitting the request. We are unable to process your request unless your form is signed.