Skip to content
  • Print

11.15.14 Change of Major

Approved by Academic Council on April 26, 2001

A student who decides to change a major or to declare one must submit the appropriate form, available from the office of the University Registrar, to the office of the appropriate dean. Requests for these changes are routinely approved and are needed to assure the assignment of an adviser.